About the miraculous properties of activated charcoal, most of us have known since childhood. These black tablets have a positive effect on the microflora of the stomach, helping to recover with any food poisoning and stomach disorders. But not everyone knows that coal also effectively fights skin problems. You can prepare effective facial cosmetics even at home.
What is the secret of activated charcoal for the skin?
Activated charcoal is a product obtained as a result of burning certain types of wood: poplar, pine, spruce, birch, oak, etc. Despite the complex system of production, activated charcoal still preserves the natural properties of trees. That is why coal masks can create a real revolution in skin cells, regardless of the age of the person and the type of skin.
With regular use of activated charcoal for the skin, you can notice the following positive effects:
- The disappearance of black dots;
- Decrease in the production of subcutaneous fat, which is the cause of unpleasant greasy shine on the face;
- Narrowing of pores, as well as their deep cleansing from all kinds of pollution without harm to the internal organs;
- Blocking the foci of inflammation (acne and acne);
- Alignment of skin relief;
- Elimination of small age and facial wrinkles;
- Improving the complexion by eliminating yellowness and pallor.
Clean the skin with a charcoal soap
Soap with activated charcoal – a real find for owners of problematic skin. Activated charcoal is often used in the manufacture of household soap. And this is not surprising, because charcoal perfectly cleanses the skin, pulling out all the toxins and pollution. In addition, soap with coal effectively fights against acne, so we suggest you try to cook at least one such black piece.
- Take the usual purchased soap (preferably baby) and cut it into small cubes or grate it.
- Melt the soap base on a water bath or in a microwave. At the same time slowly stir the pieces to prevent bubbles from appearing in them.
- In the melted soap, add 1-2 tbsp. pre-crushed tablets of activated charcoal. For additional medicinal properties and aroma, you can also pour a few drops of essential oils: patchouli, lavender, sea buckthorn or other.
- Pour the liquid soap into plastic or icicle boxes and leave it on the table at room temperature. After an hour, the soap will cool down, but it is recommended to use it only after 2-3 days.
Improve the condition of any skin can be a mixture of 2 crushed tablets of activated charcoal, 2 tbsp. hot decoction of chamomile, 1 tbsp. gelatin powder and 0.5 tbsp. freshly squeezed cucumber juice. The thoroughly mixed mass is applied to the face with a brush and left for 10-15 minutes. After the time is washed with the same broth of chamomile or warm water.