Despite the availability and simplicity of masks recipes with the addition of activated charcoal and other components from acne, inflammation and black spots, the effect becomes noticeable at once – the number of blackheads decreases, the face becomes tender and smooth to the touch.
If you combine coal, green and blue clay, you can not only remove troubles in the form of black dots but also get rid of inflammation and flaking of the skin.
On the effectiveness of these masks in no way inferior to those that offer beauty salons to clients. At the same time, a minimum of financial investments and efforts, as during the procedure you can easily engage in ordinary business.
Masks with a sorbent help to prolong youth, slow the aging process, and thanks to additional ingredients, a good cleaning, and the moisturizing result is achieved.
Description of the preparation
Activated charcoal is natural. This is an animal or vegetable coal that has undergone a specific treatment and has strong adsorptive properties. You can find more info about activated charcoal http://phytocskincare.com here.
The characteristic features of the drug are the ability to absorb and neutralize the negative effects in the human body caused by gases, poisons, toxins, hydrocyanic acid, alkaloids, glycosides, heavy metal salts, and sulfonamides.
In addition to this, coal can eliminate external skin defects, namely:
- Clear of black dots;
- To remove skin inflammation;
- Refresh the skin by cleaning at a deep level;
- Clean out the pores;
- Neutralize the formation of new and prevent the inflammation of old acne.
In order for useful compounds to work in full force, one should adhere to some important recommendations:
- Cosmetologists are advised to do the procedure for 5-6 weeks, but cleansing masks cannot be used more often than once a week;
- At the end of the course, rest a bit, make a two-month break, so that the skin can rest well during this time;
- Before applying the mask to the face, make a sensitivity test by spreading the wrist with a mixture. Allergy is rare, but still, it sometimes occurs. Even with the slightest discomfort, it is better to abandon the mask in order not to have much more serious problems;
- For activated charcoal masks, only fresh coal needs to be used, the tablets are ground to a powder;
- Before applying the mixture to your face, warm up your skin so that the mask can show the best effect. To do this, make a steam bath or take a hot shower. Keep reading http://www.phytocskincare.com/5-tips-take-care-skin-winter/
The relative harmlessness of activated charcoal does not exclude contraindications to the components of the mixtures. It is inadmissible to use masks with a sorbent:
- Use the mask when coupe rosé, when through the skin of the face can be seen small vessels or visible red “star”. Due to the fact that masks are applied, as a rule, in a hot state, you can provoke an exacerbation.
- Use the mask with hypersensitivity of the skin.
- Use the mask with over dried skin.
- Use the mask with open inflammatory processes.
- Use the mask with individual intolerance of the mask component.
IMPORTANT! The main cause of side effects is excessive dryness of the skin and the presence of redness.